Friday, July 8, 2011

Making Changes

The fence around the Master Gardener plot has been removed so visitors can go check out what they have growing in there!  Their plants are looking great.
I encourage everyone to also check out the roses in the garden.  They are all blooming and the different colors and growth habits make for an interesting display.
The rest of the garden is looking wonderful, if I do say so myself! :)  Now that we have most of the main tasks finished, we are going to start working on our new projects.  I'm pretty excited about redoing the herb mountain that we have.  It just is too overrun with mint and oregano.  I would like to put in a large amount of perennial herbs so that my design lasts for quite a few years with little maintenance needed.







Artichoke!





Currants.


Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment