Monday, May 23, 2011

Tulips

Today we spent most of our time turning beds over and trying to move plants into the garden.  The Lamium and Sedum have taken over some areas and we've spent quite some time digging it out.  Dave and I created a nice geranium rainbow by the patio.  I think it will look wonderful once it fills out.




The salmon-colored variety is my favorite.

We also started planning the vegetable portion of the garden (yum!).  The whole garden is starting to look less desolate now that the greenery is coming up.  After that rain, though, the weeds we had removed are returning with force.  I think that once we reach our mulching stage, the weeds will be easier to manage.





There is not a lot to note today so I decided to take some pictures of the tulips.  They are beginning to disappear.




Oh and some Rhododendron!

Morgan

1 comment: