Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sunny Day

I can't believe how fast these two weeks have gone by.  I also am shocked by how much we have accomplished.  Yesterday, we finished the new rock path.  It just needs to be brushed off but we are holding off to let it settle into place.




I also added a lot of annuals to the garden.  I tried to make some interesting arrangements.  My favorite part about working in the garden is having the freedom to create and design.


Today, I finished the hanging baskets.  Dave and I spent the afternoon weeding.  We have been migrating from the back of the garden to the front.  It will look wonderful when we finally mulch it.  I think that it may change throughout the summer as we find more areas to improve.  Some people have pointed out things that they would change, and we definitely appreciate the input!!


Oh! And we have some baby birds in the wood house.  :)

Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment